By using Camius Devices and Products, the User expresses his/her consent to assume that the product manufacturer & provider has no legal, economic, financial responsibility for the losses caused by the operation.
The User acknowledges that the devices and products are provided “As Is”, and covered by hardware warranty against manufacturing defects within the products provider’s warranty policy. There is no warranty by the providers or by any other party that the functions contained in the products will meet your requirements and expectations. Due to constant product development, the design and specifications of the products may change without prior notice.
The User assumes all responsibility and risk for the selection of the Product to achieve intended results and for the installation, use, and performance from it. Some information contained in this manual may differ from the actual product. In case any issue couldn’t be solved any problems cannot be solved with the use of the product user manual, please contact our technical support by visiting camius.com or the authorized dealer.
Camius is not liable for problems caused by unauthorized modifications or attempted repair.
The use of the SD card or Hard Drive Disk will affect the operation of the IP Cameras, such as changing the frame rate of the video. Camius & its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any damage that results from missing video files. Camius doesn’t make any commitment or promise regarding quality, performance, other features, and functions on 3rd party products (SD cards, HDD).
We assume no liability or responsibility for any the fire or electrical shock caused by improper handling or installation or faulty wiring or electrical sockets.
Collection and Use of Customers Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person (name, contact number, email ID, address). We may ask you yo provide your personal information when you inquire about our products/services. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we would not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
EMAIL AND SPAM STATEMENT
Our customers will receive important updates about their products by Email, customers can opt-out of such service easily or reduce the update frequency if they so choose, inquiries [who aren't already our customers] could receive thoughtful & infrequent updates on gadget news & new product releases or special offers, they can also opt-out easily if they choose to do so.
PRIVACY STATEMENT WITH REGARDS TO CAMIUS CAMERA SYSTEMS
We urge customers to change their camera passwords immediately after the device is installed.
The client is prompted and responsible to keep a secure password and not share it with untrusted individuals, just like they treat bank passwords.
Camius devices support P2P (Point to Point) connection which allows customers to access their devices remotely. P2P service is available for the customers' convenience only and used at their own risk. Besides P2P users can purchase a Web-host address thought DDNS.
RETURN & REFUND
- If the Camius product didn’t meet your expectations / unwanted, you can request a full refund or exchange within 30 days from the date of delivery unless otherwise specified in the Camius.com listing. You will be responsible for the return shipping fees. You can request Camius for a return label, the cost of which will be deducted from the refund amount (it is based on the size of the item).
- Beyond the 30 days, only replacement or repair for the product is accepted. We are not responsible for any refund beyond the 30 days of the delivery date.
- Customers must inform us within 30 days of the delivery date if they are missing the products’ part or receiving the wrong products.
- If the product was purchased through a different channel than the official Camius.com website, please contact the seller for the refund and return of the product which is regulated by the platform processed your order and Camius.com is not responsible for it.
- If the product has arrived defective when you receive it, contact Camius immediately or within the 30 days window and get a full refund or replacement. Camius is responsible for the shipping fees if it was proven that the product was shipped defective, to eliminate this possibility and for our customers' best experience and peace of mind, we thoroughly check each unit before it ships.
- Once the item is received at our fulfillment center, it takes 3 to 5 business days for the return product evaluation and 3-5 business days for the refund amount to show up in your account.
- Partial Refunds are processing in the following cases (restocking fees):
- 80% of the item price if the item is returned in the original condition.
- Up to 50% of the item price that is damaged, missing parts, not in the original condition, or have obvious signs of use for reasons not due to Camius.com or seller
- To inquire about a return or start the return please contact us using this link https://camius.com/contact/
- In accordance with globally implemented RMA procedures, beyond the 30 days from the date of delivery, Warranty terms will be applicable to your purchase where we commit to repair or replace the product. You are responsible for shipping the product to Camius and Camius will bear the cost of shipping back to you the replacement or repaired unit.
- Camius offers a warranty to the Purchaser, that the branded products (the “Product”) if properly installed and used thereafter in strict accordance with the use and care guidelines provided in the instructions manual, shall be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is applicable to the Devices contained in the original factory packaging towards components that failed due to manufacturing defects only.
- Warranty is applicable to components that failed due to manufacturing defects within 1 year from the shipping date. If the item is not repairable you will receive a replacement covered by the same warranty policy issued at the time of initial purchase (no extended warranty is applied in this case).
- Warranty provides repair/replacement of defective components within the warranty period but DOES NOT offer a refund, exchange, or upgrade. User errors, accidents, or acts of God are not covered by the warranty. If the item is mishandled, placed in an unsuitable environment, has burnt circuitry, dropped, stepped on, etc. the damage will NOT be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Any product misuse will void the warranty.
- Camius warranty covers the products, for one year from the documented date of purchase or shipping date. Consumables and accessories contained in the devices (hard drives, cables, SD-card, batteries, etc) are warranted for a period of sixty (60) days from the documented date of purchase or shipping.
- This warranty is invalidated if non-Camius accessories are or have been used in connection with the Camius Devices, or if any modification or repair is made to the Device by any person, service center not authorized by Camius or its affiliates (whoever is providing the technical support). This warranty is not applicable to defects, damages to the Camius Device caused by improper use of the Device, including but not limited to misuse, abuse, alteration, repair or improper installation, maintenance of the Device, electrical short circuits or transients, heat, humidity, moisture or temperatures beyond product specifications, use of replacement parts not supplied by Camius, accident, fire, other Acts of God.
- This warranty does not cover data loss or costs related to data recovery. Camius.com doesn’t offer warranty to the software provided with the device and doesn’t warranty that any software provided with the Device will function non-stop, be free of errors, bugs, incompatibilities, or viruses.
- By purchasing devices thru Camius.com or its affiliates, the Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Camius.com & its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of products, services, its website or any breach by the Purchaser of these Terms and Conditions.
- Camius.com and its affiliates are not responsible for the 3rd parties devices (smartphones, tablets, PCs, monitors, apps, software, OS used for remote viewing) & Internet providers' limitations, in case of product misuse by a Customer, or not following Camius.com technical support recommendations.
By purchasing or/and using the Camius devices and products purchases/users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Camius.com & its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your use of products, services, its website