By using Camius Devices and Products, the User expresses his/her consent to assume that the product manufacturer & provider has no legal, economic, financial responsibility for the losses caused by the operation.
The User acknowledges that the devices and products are provided “As Is”, and covered by hardware warranty against manufacturing defects within the products provider’s warranty policy. There is no warranty by the providers or by any other party that the functions contained in the products will meet your requirements and expectations. Due to constant products development, the design and specifications of the products may change without prior notice.
The User assumes all responsibility and risk for the selection of the Product to achieve intended results and for the installation, use, and performance from it. Some information contained in this manual may differ from the actual product. In case any issue couldn’t be solved any problems cannot be solved with the use of the product user manual, please contact our technical support by visiting www.camius.com or the authorized dealer.
Camius is not liable for problems caused by unauthorized modifications or attempted repair.
The use of the SD card will affect the operation of the IP Cameras, such as changing the frame rate of the video. Camius & its affiliates cannot be held responsible for any damage that results from missing video files. Camius doesn’t make any commitment or promise regarding quality, performance, other features, and functions on 3rd party products (SD cards).
We assume no liability or responsibility for all the fire or electrical shock caused by improper handling or installation.
Collection and Use of Customers Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person (name, contact number, email ID, address). We may ask you provide your personal information when you inquire about our products/services. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we would not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
Email and Spam statement
Our customers will receive important updates about their products by Email, customers can opt out of such service easily or reduce the update frequency if they so choose, inquiries [who aren’t already our customers] could receive thoughtful & infrequent updates on gadget news & new product releases or special offers, they can also opt out easily if they choose to do so.
Privacy statement with regards to Camera Systems
We urge customers to change their camera passwords immediately after the device is installed. The client is prompted to keep a secure password and not share it with untrusted individuals, just like they treat bank passwords.
Camius devices support P2P (Point to Point) connection which allows customers to access their devices remotely. P2P service is available for the customer’s convenience only and used at their own risk. Besides P2P users can purchase a Web-host address thought DDNS.
- Camius offers a warranty to the Purchaser, that the branded products (the “Product”) if properly installed and used thereafter in strict accordance with the use and care guidelines provided in the instructions manual, shall be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty is applicable to the Devices contained in the original factory packaging towards components that failed due to manufacturing defects.
- Warranty is applicable towards components that failed due to manufacturing defects within 1 year from the shipping date. If the item is not repairable you will receive a replacement covered by the same warranty policy issued at the time of initial purchase (no extended warranty is applied).
- The warranty provides repair/replacement of defective components within the warranty period but DOES NOT offer a refund, exchange, or upgrade. User errors, accidents, or acts of God are not covered by the warranty. If the item is abused, handled improperly, has burnt circuitry, dropped, stepped on, etc. the damage will NOT be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. Any product misuse will void warranty.
- Camius warranty covers the products, for one year from the documented date of purchase or shipping date. Consumables and accessories contained in the devices (hard drives, cables, SD-card, batteries, etc) are warranted for a period of sixty (60) days from the documented date of purchase or shipping.
- This warranty is invalidated if non-Camius accessories are or have been used in connection with the Camius Devices, or if any modification or repair is made to the Device by any person, service center not authorized by Camius or its affiliates (whoever is providing the technical support). This warranty is not applicable to defects, damages to the Camius Device caused by improper use of the Device, including but not limited to misuse, abuse, alteration, repair or improper installation, maintenance of the Device, electrical short circuits or transients, heat, humidity, moisture or temperatures beyond product specifications, use of replacement parts not supplied by Camius, accident, fire, other Acts of God.
- This warranty does not cover data loss or costs related to data recovery. Camius.com doesn’t offer the warranty to the software provided with the Device and doesn’t warranty that any software provided with the Device will function non-stop, be free of errors or viruses.
- By purchasing devices thru Camius.com or its affiliates, the Purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Camius.com & its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of products, services, its website or any breach by the Purchaser of these Terms and Conditions.
By purchasing or/and using the Camius devices and products purchases/users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Camius.com & its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of products, services, its website